We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lawai Beach Resort Building/Floor Preferences?

Iowa
Level Contributor
347 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Lawai Beach Resort Building/Floor Preferences?

Can anyone help me out with which building is the best and what floor we should be on? I know that this resort does not have air conditioning so I'm thinking an upper floor may be better? We have reservations for mid-July and will be calling to see if we can secure our building and floor the middle of April. Any help or suggestions would be awesome!

TIA!!!

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lawai Beach Resort Building/Floor Preferences?

The one building to avoid if you can is the Coral building because the Beach House blocks some views and the rooms don't have washers and dryers (there is a laundry room).

I'm not sure of the differences between the Ali'i and the Banyan. I've stayed in the Banyan and enjoyed it.

Generally, higher floors are better.

If you're not an owner, you may not have many options, but no harm asking.

Iowa
Level Contributor
347 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lawai Beach Resort Building/Floor Preferences?

The couple we are visiting with... it's her Dad's timeshare we are using, so he said to call in April or May to check out what was available for our dates!

Thank you for the tip on the Coral building! I will pass that along to my friend!!! :)

Alaska
Level Contributor
203 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lawai Beach Resort Building/Floor Preferences?

I would suggest the sooner the better. In the Allii building they have laundry in the room and many of the rooms have been remodeled recently. The view in the rooms near the Bayan building are best since they are not obstructed by the trees. Also even the first floor that side is not bad, but second floor up is much better. The Coral building if you get above second floor and again near Banyan building, are nice remodeded rooms, but the laundry (free still) is not in the room. Banayan I have not stayed in.

4. Re: Lawai Beach Resort Building/Floor Preferences?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, April 03, 2013