We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Poipu Bay closure

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
754 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Poipu Bay closure

I searched to see if there was already a thread relating to this topic and couldn't find one. So if I overlooked it and am reposting, I apologize!!!

My friend works at Poipu Bay golf course and said that they are closing in April for 10 months for a renovation. I am not sure how accurate a prediction of 10 months is, so we will have to wait and see!

Here is a related article: worldgolf.com/blogs/brandon.tucker/2009/09/2…

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,961 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Poipu Bay closure

Aloha from Kaua'i!

Thanks for bringing this up - I saw a sign down at the Hyatt a couple of weeks ago about this and tried to remember to post it here - obviously I didn't!

Exactly what "Mar0" said - they are closing for renovations - approx. 10 mos.

----I haven't heard anything more about it than that either.

Malama Pono,

Janet

2. Re: Poipu Bay closure

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 13, 2010