We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koloa Plantation days always in July?

CA
Level Contributor
349 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Koloa Plantation days always in July?

Is Koloa Plantation Days always the 3rd week in July? If not, does anyway know the dates for 2010? We had planned to be in Kauai in June of next year for Fathers Day but our plans fell through, we are now planning for July. Now I'm glad we had to reschedule if we get to be in Piopu during Plantation Days.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,892 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Koloa Plantation days always in July?

Aloha from Kaua'i!

Yes, Koloa Plantation Days is held at the same time in July every year.

Malama Pono,

Janet

CA
Level Contributor
349 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Koloa Plantation days always in July?

This is good news for us. Having to reschedule our vacation turned out to be a thing after all. We were in Poipu during the 2004 Koloa Plantation Days and really enjoyed the parade, good food and entertainment. Justin Kawika was one of the performers, we bought his CD after hearing his beautiful songs.

CA
Level Contributor
349 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Koloa Plantation days always in July?

That should read a GOOD thing after all

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
2,207 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Koloa Plantation days always in July?

Below is link to web site for Koloa Plantation Days. It currently has the 2009 info but as time goes on will indicate 2010 info. Next years is 25th anniversary of the event from what I read.

http://www.koloaplantationdays.com/

5. Re: Koloa Plantation days always in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 13, 2010