We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manualoha #101

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
4 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Manualoha #101

Has anyone stayed in this unit recently? I am looking to book it next summer and want to know a little more about the inside. We have stayed in Manualoha #801 and #402, but not this one. Thanks!

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,786 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manualoha #101

We stayed in this unit in 1998 so not recently. The master bedroom is in the back of the unit (closest to the parking lot) and only has a queen sized bed. The "2nd" bedroom is actually a loft with 2 twin beds. The loft was a bit hot but at the time we stayed there, it was just my husband and myself (no kids yet). There is a ceiling fan in the main living area and in the master bedroom. Also, the unit is at the end of the Manualoha Building, farthest from the pool and walkway to the beach. The pictures show a 2nd level lanai. I don't remember that being there! The loft is over the master bedroom in the back of the condo and the 2nd level lanai shows an ocean view. I don't think that belongs! Also, not sure if the furniture is new or not. Looks the same as it did in 1998 but a lot of that rental furniture looks the same.

I would ask the rental agency about the lanai and when the furniture and carpet was last replaced.

2. Re: Manualoha #101

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, October 10, 2009