We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koloa Landing construction

North Dakota
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Koloa Landing construction

We are planning a trip to Kauai for Jan 2009. How long is construction or at least the dirty, dusty parts of construction, anticipated to go on the Koloa project? Will the worst parts be over in Jan 2009? We are planning on staying at Waikomo Stream.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,864 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Koloa Landing construction

Aloha from Kaua'i!

First of all --- - I am a mainland haole who moved here full time 12 years ago - specifically to the Po'ipu Beach area just mauka about 1 mile from Koloa Landing Development in fact - I drive by it every day.

Since you are brand new to the forums, just wanted to say that it is not in your best interests to post to a forum that started back in mid 2008 - with the last post in January of this year. If you wish to start a new topic about this same issue - by all means do - but don't dredge up old threads in which information is old and sometimes outdated.

I think my best suggestion to you would be to go back on the "search" button and put in "Koloa Landing Development" to see exactly how some of us feel about this property rather than making some vague post about "I find your posting offensive" - whose and about what exactly??

I have gotten in more than one "flaming" war than I care to count in the past two/three years with posters here over my own opposition to this project - it is my opinion and obviously not everyone agrees with it.

At this point in time I am simply tired of arguing with people about this issue and so I try hard to be extremely conservative in my posts about it - despite my own views on it (not always successful tho!).

Just some guidelines and info to you as a first time poster here on TA.

Malama Pono,

Janet

22. Re: Koloa Landing construction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, April 10, 2010