We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cyber cafes near Kiahuna Plantation and Lae Nani (Kapa'a)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cyber cafes near Kiahuna Plantation and Lae Nani (Kapa'a)

Any one know of a cyber cafe in Poipu or Kapa'a? We will be at the Outrigger managed properties last half of February. If there is a terminal in the lobby, it is usually standing in line waiting to get on. Just need to check Email so won't be spending much time on it. Can't wait to get out of NW Wisconsin as it is forecasted -20 tomorrow morn.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,871 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cyber cafes near Kiahuna Plantation and Lae Nani (Kapa'a)

Aloha from Kaua'i!

As far as the "Internet Access" area at the Sheraton -- at least when I worked there it was very much monitored and "guests only" -- it was part of the resort fee that was paid by every guest and even if someone wanted to pay to use it - they could not if they were not a guest at the hotel. Since it is close to the front desk, it was patrolled pretty regularly. As far as I am aware, that policy hasn't changed.

Malama Pono,

Janet

12. Re: Cyber cafes near Kiahuna Plantation and Lae Nani (Kapa'a)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, September 18, 2009