We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

questions for koloagirl?

CA
Level Contributor
251 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
questions for koloagirl?

Aloha koloagirl!

We'll be at the Hyatt from July 4-6. Is there additional charge for using the exercise facilities at Hyatt? My kids would like to use them during the stay.

Also, is there extra charge for making local calls? We might need to use the dial up service to get the internet connection.

Mahalo!

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,864 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: questions for koloagirl?

Aloha from Kaua'i!

For a guest at the Hyatt, there is no charge for using either exercise equipment or taking exercise classes at Anara Spa.

For local calls, as long as you pay the $15.00 resort fee, all local and 800 calls are no charge. If you opt not to pay the resort fee, there is a charge.

Hope this helps!

Malama Pono,

Janet

CA
Level Contributor
251 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: questions for koloagirl?

Thank you Janet! I didn't know that the resort fee is optional...

3. Re: questions for koloagirl?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 04, 2009