We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Willy K saturday night at KCC

Which Lihue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Willy K saturday night at KCC

I understand that the visitors want to hear hours of hawaiian music, and that is great, many of the happy hour resort restaurants provide that venue. Dukes and Keokies have hawaiin music a few days during the week at happy hour. Excellent.

But, for an amazing night of not only hawaiian, but just about every type of music known to man WILLY K, will be at KCC on saturday nov 30 @ 7:30 pm.

We paid for and picked up our tickets this morning at KING AUTO CENTER...$ 35.00 each for regular seating in KAUAI COMMUNITY COLLEGE's marvelous and classy performing arts center. This is a very special presentation and actually will be our third time attending. It is his Christmas show, and something marvelous to behold, that you will not forget.

What else is going on for us for Thanks giving and Christmas and ideas if you all happen to be on island: . Reservations tomorrow night at the Hukilau Lanai for Thanksgiving Dinner, also a very special place and in our opinion, the absolute best dining experience in all categories on Kauai.

Then, to keep the holiday spirit going, we will be picking up tickets for Janet's....well Lelani's Halau Christmas pageant which is also a marvelous sharing of music and dance with a Christmas theme that is superb and good for the heart this time of year. It will be at the Veterans Memorial Lihue Convention Hall. Perfect timing on sat the 22nd of december.

So,for those visiting the Garden Island during the holiday season, there are a couple of ideas to help you celebrate.

Denny and Erica

California
Level Contributor
9,307 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Willy K saturday night at KCC

Have fun! Wish we could be there. I do listen to Willy K's music almost everyday--someday maybe I'll get to hear him in person. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Erica!

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Willy K saturday night at KCC

Happy thanksgiving wishes are traveling at light speed back to you all. Just returned home from the Hukilau Lanai, and as always it is a happy and feel good fun time. We turned down the turkey for something that had horns on it......delicious prime rib.

on the way home, the niight sky was totally clear, and venus stood watch over the top of Mt. Ha'upu leading us safely on our way. It is warm, the trades have dropped off, and the ocean is extremely calm. As mentioned before, we appreciated having found the Garden Island and made it our permanent home....

By now, your family celebration will be in full swing, and those good times sharing with family and friends is what really counts.

Oooops, I see a painting done by Wayne of the red roofed church along the shore line of Taha'a Island in those magical french polynesian islands of Tahiti. That painting is hanging on our wall and each day pleasant memories are brought to mind when I pause to remember. Oh ,and that place you snorkeled, on Taha'a , think was the Coral River. With Bora Bora in the back ground about 20 miles distant.

Mahalo

Denny and Erica

Much aloha

Denny and Erica

Edited: 12:30 am, November 29, 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
23,394 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Willy K saturday night at KCC

Thanks for the report back. I hope you will let us know about the Willie K concert too. I have his "Willie Wonderland" CD and am enjoying that, and you tube!

4. Re: Willy K saturday night at KCC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 01, 2014