We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ziplining in Kauai

CINCINNATI
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Ziplining in Kauai

What is the best company for ziplining in Kauai? Also, can you find discounts from their quoted price? Is the tour worth the cost for a family of four? I'd appreciate any info.

California
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ziplining in Kauai

I checked into all the zipling options and after reading about the Princeville Adventures in Sunset Magazine I went with that one and I am so glad I did.

Great location for ziplines, great staff.

they are all priced about the same but the Princeville Adventures in so worth it

It is probably cheapest if you book it yourself and do not go through a concierge

Spokane Valley...
Level Contributor
943 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ziplining in Kauai

We did the KBA zipline and had a wonderful time. Also great scenery, great staff and good long runs.

IMHO, KBA and Princeville are very similar and owned by the same family, so cannot go wrong with either choice. Distance to the start point and price deals should be the deciding factor between these two.

Have Fun !!!

California
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ziplining in Kauai

checkout

www.adventureskauai.com

for the Princeville Ranch Zipling, it is THE BEST

14. Re: Ziplining in Kauai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 23, 2009