We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Slack Key Event this Saturday, October 16th

Which Kilauea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
35,282 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Slack Key Event this Saturday, October 16th

Hawaiian Masters of Slack Key Guitar

By CGK on OCTOBER 7, 2011 · LEAVE A COMMENT

cgkauai.net/2011/10/07/hawaiian-masters/

An afternoon of live music, food and community outdoors is planned from 3pm to 7pm on Saturday October 15th, 2011 at Common Ground Kaua’i in Kilauea. Musical performances include Burning Bush, Iris Downey and legendary Ledward Kaapana and Mike Kaawa, Hula with Puna Kalama Dawson and Children of the Land. Plus fire dancing and unlimited waterslide rides for the keiki. Good eats sponsored by Bar Acuda, Living Foods and Kaua’i Farm Connection, Akamai Juice, Powerhouse Creamery and Kona Red. BIERGARTEN. Silent Auction and iPad prize drawing. Games and all kinds of other fun.

Tickets $30 for adults and $10 for keiki 4-15. Under 4 free. $35 at door

All proceeds go to Natural Bridges School for Young Children.

TICKETS: brownpapertickets.com or Living Foods Market Koloa, Scotty’s Music Kalaheo, Larry’s Music Koloa and Kapa’a, Magic Dragon Princeville and Hanalei Surf Co.

Bring chairs, blankets, towels and good vibes.

Please no outside food or drinks.

For more info please call (808) 346-1155 or visit the Facebook page for the upcoming event.

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,325 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Slack Key Event this Saturday, October 16th

'Cause when I think slack key I think BIERGARTEN. =] Thanks for posting, but I don't think DH would go for a quick weekend trip... if anyone goes I would love to hear about it.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,094 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Slack Key Event this Saturday, October 16th

Is it Saturday 10/15 or Sunday 10/16?

California
Level Contributor
35,282 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Slack Key Event this Saturday, October 16th

Ooops! 15th...sorry!!!! I have no idea what day it is when you are on vacation.

4. Re: Slack Key Event this Saturday, October 16th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, July 19, 2013