We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Map of Lae Nani

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Map of Lae Nani

Would anyone have a link to a map of Lae Nani? I have taken building numbers from Wizard Pub but would like to know the numbers of individual condos. Thanks.

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
2,207 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Map of Lae Nani

I have no layout map but below is my understanding....

The first digit of the unit is the building, the second digit is the floor and the third digit is the unit number within the building.

As you look from the ocean to the buildings , buildings are numbered right to left and units within building is numbered right to left.

The following link can be used to determine size of unit and rather 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms and how many units within a building.

hawaii.gov/dcca_condo/reports/0908P.pdf

Edited: 2:28 am, May 21, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Map of Lae Nani

Thank you CTinAZ I should be able to figure it out from this.

I do have a map of the numbers and layout but the numbers are so small I can't even read them with a magnifying glass.

Louisville
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Map of Lae Nani

Wizard pub is a good site to get an aerial view with some info on the resort.......

http://www.wizardpub.com/kauai/krlaenani.html

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Map of Lae Nani

Thanks. I have used Wizard Pub for building numbers but was looking for unit numbers.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
142 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Map of Lae Nani

I don't know if this is the one you had, but I found this one, but the numbers are really blurry to me. We stayed there a few years ago, I liked the complex (but didn't save a map!).

http://laenanicondo.com/Map.html

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Map of Lae Nani

4boysmom51 - this is much larger than the one I had but the numbers are very blurry. I will print it and see if I can figure them out. Thanks.

Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
2,207 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Map of Lae Nani

The map that 4boysmom51 links to confirms the condo numbering mentioned in post 1.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Map of Lae Nani

Yes, it does follow the numbering in post 1......I'm just not able to read it. Your eyes must be a lot better than mine! :o)

Maryland
Level Contributor
395 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Map of Lae Nani

Building 1 is at the far right directly in front of the pool. Then the building #'s are numbered single file on up, ending with the 5th on the far left. The pics of the property make it look like it's far but everything is very close. Ctinaz is corrrect on what the numbers mean, very easy to figure out where your condo is. Example, unit 111 is the bottom floor and end unit closest to the beach. 121 is above it. 112 is next to it. And so on. I am actually here now, it is an awsome property. If you tell me what unit you are looking at, i can walk over and tell you where it is. I think every unit is ocean front. The only problem with this place is you wont want to leave.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Map of Lae Nani

neptunechic: The units I'm looking at are 123 and 124. If you're going to take a walk by them, please let me know what you think about proximity to the pool. We are in our 60's so really don't want to listen to a lot of noise during the day if we are sitting on the lanai. From the pictures on VRBO it appears ocean views would be good from these units. What would your opinion be on that? Thanks I appreciate you taking a hike!!! Oooops, I mean taking a walk over there! lol