We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanalei Bay Resort units

Which Hanalei hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hanalei Bay Resort units

I'm hoping to get some guidance on a couple of units I've inquired about. It's our first time to Kauai and we decided to go last minute. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Unit 9124, 4106, 4201, 1303

I know there are pros and cons to each unit based on location and level of unit. That is the extent of my knowledge.

Thank you so much!

California
Level Contributor
35,606 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort units

1306 is a very nice studio. It is not directly next the restaurant. It is closer to the bar and overlooking the main pool.

I am not sure how many nights the luau is. I just like to disclose this because to some people I have recommended the 9000 building, they did not like the noise. Others love it.

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
800 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort units

I LOVED the 9000 building. Noise from the St. Regis was minimal during our stay there in May, 2012, and we were as close to it as you could get. Yes, you sometimes hear music but it was never unpleasant. The view is amazing.

Another great unit is "Jebetts" unit in the 4000 building. Privare message her for more info and availability. Again, amazing views as you watch the sun set and the moon rise over Hanalei Bay. it doesn't get any better.

13. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort units

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2014