We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

We are booking these units for next August. Any comments, suggestions, etc. would be helpful.

California
Level Contributor
37,277 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

Did you check out the one next door? 4301-2-3? Much nicer!

california
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

We are staying in 4301-2-3 next summer. I can't wait, it looks amazing! I don't know anything about the one you mention but if you are looking for 3 bedrooms look at this one. It can be rented out in singles too (4301 or 4302 or 4303).

California
Level Contributor
37,277 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

Say honeymooner.... I was in 4301-2-3 the other day and they put in all new carpeting. What an improvement on an already wonderful unit and it looked fabulous. A caring owner makes all the difference in the world.

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

Thank you all for your input.

california
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

Jebett~ good to hear! I really can't wait to be there, new carpets or not!!! The place looks incredible, from the views to the lanais, the pools, the beach....all of it! And yes, the owner has been great to work with!

6. Re: Hanalei Bay Resort Unit 4304-5-6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, December 14, 2013