We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hanalei moon cottage-anyone stay there?

sacramento ca
Level Contributor
683 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hanalei moon cottage-anyone stay there?

see alot of questions for this asking if anyone has stayed but never any answers! has anyone ever

stayed there?

can anyone help?

i'm not that familiar with hanalei, we stayed at princeville last year and went to hanalei to eat a couple times but never made it down to the bay or pier or anything!!

Burnaby, Canada
Level Contributor
358 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hanalei moon cottage-anyone stay there?

I haven't stayed there. From the pictures it looks to be pretty basic but you're paying for the location:

www.hawaiigaga.com/Map.aspx…

I think Hanalei is one of the best places to vacation in Hawaii. The beach is most excellent. Look at these photos:

hawaiigaga.com/kauai/beaches/hanalei-bay.aspx

You may consider contacting the owner and asking for referrals.

Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: hanalei moon cottage-anyone stay there?

Sorry, haven't stayed there.

But in Garlic's second link, the last large picture on the page is a panoramic of Hanalei beach and bay. If you scroll to the middle of the photo, you can see Puff the Magic Dragon raise his mighty head;-)

eye heart hanalei

3. Re: hanalei moon cottage-anyone stay there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 19, 2009