We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haena Hideaway Close to Beach vrbo#31142

Boise, Idaho
8 posts
Save Topic
Haena Hideaway Close to Beach vrbo#31142

This is another property we are considering for our honeymoon - May/June 2012. Waiting to hear back from the owners on the specific location.

Does anyone have any knowledge of it?

Any help you can offer is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,647 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Haena Hideaway Close to Beach vrbo#31142

<<They told me it's a 5 minute walk down a dirt road from the hanalei colony resort.>>

Well, that is definitely NOT a short walk to Tunnels. We stayed in a house on Alamoo Road in July 2007 and it was a great location but it was difficult to get to Tunnels from there. We ended up driving to Tunnels and Ke'e Beaches. The sand is so thick that's almost impossible to walk along the shore. And I would not walk along the narrow road with the kids.

Also, you said you are going in February? Have you considered the weather and ocean conditions in Haena that time of year?

Edited: 5:52 pm, September 22, 2011
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Haena Hideaway Close to Beach vrbo#31142

I think we are going to stay close to princeville instead.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,940 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Haena Hideaway Close to Beach vrbo#31142

wait, have you looked at hale pua kai...the best and most romantic house on earth. i should keep it to ourselves, but as it is booked up fast, i guess that alot of people are in the know. i dream of going back. we have been 2 times, just not enough!!

14. Re: Haena Hideaway Close to Beach vrbo#31142

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, October 15, 2012