We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most romantic Restaurant

New York
5 posts
Save Topic
Most romantic Restaurant

Hi,

I will be visiting the Big Island soon and would like to know the most romantic restaurant to celebrate my anniversary in the Big Island around Waikola. (I do not mind driving a bit also). Something like a nice quiet restaurant on the beach etc. Please advise.

Regards,

Ricky

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most romantic Restaurant

It will be a short drive from Waikoloa but you will not be disappointed. Pahui'a at the Four Seasons is the most romantic restaurant on the island and it's right on the beach. It's expensive but worth every penny. Happy anniversary!

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most romantic Restaurant

I just picked up the Hawaii Island Journal and the restaurant review in the last issue is of the Pahui'a! You can check it out at hawaiiislandjournal.com.

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
38,559 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Most romantic Restaurant

But ... even though Pahui'a is not that far from Waikoloa, it's still a highway drive back to your hotel and you shouldn't do it if you've been drinking. If you both want to drink, and you want to eat there, you should take a taxi (or limo, if you want to splurge).

4. Re: Most romantic Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 26, 2009