We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keauhou or waikoloa snorkeling ??d

Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Keauhou or waikoloa snorkeling ??d

I have been looking at all the advice on previous postings and am confused about what to choose.

I have previously stayed at Keauhou for the excellent doorstep snorkeling but feel it is time to try somewhere new having had 4 trips there in the last 10 years.

We don't drive so we need to be at a resort that is within walking distance to a snorkeling beach and had kind of made the decision to probably go to Waikoloa Marriott. Is there anywhere else we should be looking at ? How does the snorkeling here compare with Keauhou?

THANKYOU

Big Island, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
27,244 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Keauhou or waikoloa snorkeling ??d

So glad you had a good trip, Marene! Please post a TR when you get a chance. And hey, closer to your home, some of my favorite snorkeling on the planet was at Lizard Island :-)

22. Re: Keauhou or waikoloa snorkeling ??d

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 20, 2014