We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking from Unit F in Vista Waikoloa to Hilton

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
61 posts
143 reviews
Save Topic
Walking from Unit F in Vista Waikoloa to Hilton

Aloha, Waikoloa experts! I will be attending a meeting at the Hilton and have rented a condo in Unit F of Vista Waikoloa. How long will it take me to walk to the meeting areas of the Hilton? Is it possible to walk to the Hilton grounds and hop on a tram? I notice this Unit is at the very end of the condo complex. Mahalo!

Canada
Level Contributor
9,306 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking from Unit F in Vista Waikoloa to Hilton

The Vista complex is in a good location for attending Hilton meetings.

You will have a roughly 10 min walk .

Being situated in Building "F" at Vista will be fine. I would recommend exiting the property on foot through the interior and out onto Keana Pl (side street off Waikoloa Beach drive.)

The Hilton is pretty well across the street at that point. You could walk to the conference area...or 1 Tram stop. Most meeting rooms are on the lower level.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
61 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking from Unit F in Vista Waikoloa to Hilton

Thank you much for the advice. I love an on-foot adventure!

3. Re: Walking from Unit F in Vista Waikoloa to Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 pm, March 01, 2012
Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walking from Unit F in Vista Waikoloa to Hilton

It may take you longer to get from the Hilton's lobby to wherever you are going at the Hilton than it will take for you to walk from your condo to the lobby. Yeah, it's that big. (Chances are that if it's a meeting, it'll probably be close to the lobby, though...)

5. Re: Walking from Unit F in Vista Waikoloa to Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:33 am, June 13, 2013