We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive or not??? Help please

sydney
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
All inclusive or not??? Help please

We are staying at the HILTON WAIKOLOA VILLAGE in November and we have never stayed there before and have no idea of food cost (we are from Australia). We can get a room only rate for $192 or $423 per night for all meals. How expensive is the food?? Should we get the all inclusive??

Thanks in advance

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: All inclusive or not??? Help please

I've travelled to Hawaii five times with my kids, and we've been bringing our car seats along every time. For starters, United Airlines doesn't charge for them as they are considered a safety item. Of course, check with your airline(s) because each one is different. We typically rent from Budget, and the fee to rent a car seat from them has usually been about $60 each for our 12-14 day stays. I believe it's a daily fee that Budget caps; some rental agencies don't cap it.

I've heard some horror stories about rental car seats: stained, torn, abused. At least with my car seat, I know what condition it is in (before the airlines get a hold of it, of course).

When my daughter was younger (2-3 years old), we used the car seat on board the plane. It was more comfy for her (and probably safer) than just using the airline lap belts especially when she nodded off.

Of course, since you are coming from Australia, you may need to check to see if your car seat is approved for use in the United States before planning to use it here.

42. Re: All inclusive or not??? Help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, November 24, 2011
43. Re: All inclusive or not??? Help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, November 25, 2012