We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

Which Waikoloa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

I have read that they sell day/guest passes (when space allows) for the pools at Hilton Waikoloa Village...but I have some questions

1) At what time do they start selling the passes

2) Where specifically do you go to buy the passes

3) Are their changing/showering facilities around the pool

4) I assume you can get towels there with this pass

5) Current price

Thanks!

Goodyear, Arizona
Level Contributor
993 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

You might get a more accurate and quicker response by just calling the hotel directly and asking these question.

Maryland, USA
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

You can have a family of 4. Starts either 10 or 11 am you go to the front desk and they give you wrist bands. Yes, you pick up your towels and its 80.oo. We enjoyed our day there very much. Food is pricey, but we splurged. Loved the pool with the slide and watching the Dolphins. The pools side waiters and drinks were awesome. Enjoyed activities at the lagoon very much too. Gorgeous grounds and artwork.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
12,992 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

Thanks, kisswells. Respectfully suggest that OP confirm the details close to when she will be there, since policies might change if it's a peak period. The phone number is 808-886-1234 according to the all-knowing google seach engine

Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
4,236 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

In addition there are times when they do not sell the day passes because of occupancy, this usually occurs around high season (Dec - April) and holidays. So be sure to check before you drag the family over there to find out there is no room.

Anchorage
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

Thanks -

I will check before we go over. Hopefully early November won't be too crazy busy and they'll have room for us.

Maryland, USA
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

I called about 9am the morning of.

7. Re: Need info on Hilton Waikoloa guest/day pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 17, 2011