We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luau

sedona
Level Contributor
33 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Luau

I'm going to be at the Hilton Waikoloa the end of this month and would love to enjoy a Luau. We've gone to the Royal Kona and also at King Kam luaus but would like one closer to the hotel. We arrive and depart on Fridays so the luau at the Hilton is out. (only day they have it).

We can hardly wait to get back to paradise....and the Hilton is part of it!

Mahalo.

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,440 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luau

you might try the Mauna Kea 12 miles north or the Kona Village 15 miles south, The latter is supposed to be the best.

Dallas
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luau

So how was your trip? We're going the end of November, and have never been before. I've heard several complain about the construction noise. Is it really that bad? I'm hoping it will keep enough people away that I'll have a better chance of getting a room upgrade!

We're taking our 10-yr old and her 13-yr old girlfriend. We want to have a good time, but it looks like you could spend a small fortune in no time at all. Hoping there are enough activities to keep them busy that don't cost a lot extra. Any ideas?

Did you make the luau? Which one?