We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas on the Big Island, any suggestions!!

Flin Flon, Canada
Level Contributor
141 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spas on the Big Island, any suggestions!!

Hi

We will be on the Big Island from May 5 - May 19th and my friend and I would like to go to a day spa and have some body wraps etc.

Anyone out there that has been to a Spa they would recommend??

Thank You

Debbie

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,443 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spas on the Big Island, any suggestions!!

the four Seasons has that...$$$$ so Does Hilton and Mauni Lani

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
15,094 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spas on the Big Island, any suggestions!!

Mauna Lani has a very expensive but nice spa. There is a link from the hotel website with explanation of treatments and (if you look) a price list. The fire and ice facial is great and ridiculously expensive. But so are all the prices there.

Island of Hawaii...
Level Contributor
7,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spas on the Big Island, any suggestions!!

There is one spa across of the Kona Inn and another one next to the Alii Cove condos. They are less expensive than the ones at the resorts, but of course you will not get the "resort experience."

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spas on the Big Island, any suggestions!!

The Four Seasons has the best spa I have found in Hawaii. Not sure about its day pass policy or costs.

5. Re: Spas on the Big Island, any suggestions!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, August 29, 2009