We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any summer camp recommendations for summer 2016?

San Anselmo...
1 post
Save Topic
Any summer camp recommendations for summer 2016?

I am looking for any recommendations for summer camps in July for my 3 kids this summer. Either in Waimea or in Kamuela or somewhere in between or near. I cant find reviews on any of the summer camps anywhere - just information but no reviews or personal accounts or experience or feedback. Thank you!

Waimea, Hawaii
Level Contributor
268 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any summer camp recommendations for summer 2016?

I've no personal experience, but have heard positive reviews of the Parker School and Kahilu Theater summer programs for kids.

FYI, Waimea and Kamuela are the same place. Waimea is the name of the town. Kamuela is only used for mail and the town's post office location because there is another Waimea town on Kaua'i.

2. Re: Any summer camp recommendations for summer 2016?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, July 20, 2017