We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

massage services in Waimea?

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
massage services in Waimea?

I have seen a few signs here and there (2 places, I think) for massage. Do any of you have a preferred massage therapist or massage location? I'm not necessarily looking for fancy massage, just basic mixed Swedish and deep tissue massage for achy tired muscles. If there is someone who does outcalls that would be really nice, too!

Thanks

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: massage services in Waimea?

Well, since no one replied, I thought to share my research and experience in this.

First, Waimea/Kamuela has tons of massage therapists - some with studios, one with a website, and some who make out calls.

Kamuela Massage (Monique) has been my favorite because she works Sundays in her studio and evenings by request. Her prices are very reasonable and her style is great, with hot stones in a creative way. She does not take credit card, cash or check is fine. InTouch Massage recommended Monique (her friend) as she, herself, only does daytime/weekdays in her studio.

Another woman does table massage (clothed) at the farmer's market at Parker School and I tried her at the market and at her studio. She was flexible enough for weekend hours, too, but she is going out of state for a bit soon. She takes credit card with her FourSquare device on her smart phone. There are more massage therapists than I can utilize in my time here, but suffice it to say that they are reasonably priced and good, overall.

2. Re: massage services in Waimea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, November 22, 2015