We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mauna Lani Resort

Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Mauna Lani Resort

Is there any shuttle around the resort or to the beaches?

California
Level Contributor
6,472 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mauna Lani Resort

No help to you, but in all the times I've stayed there I can't remember if they have shuttles or not. Either way your going to love the place. I assume your renting a car???

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
38,791 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mauna Lani Resort

The hotels run a shuttle. I've seen Orchid guests at Foodland Farms getting on the shuttle with shopping bags. Someone posted here that the shuttles don't serve the condo complexes.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
14,140 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mauna Lani Resort

Mauna Lani and Orchid run van shuttles inside the resort area. You can ride either depending where you are...ride over to Orchid from ML on the ML, Orchid will take you back, etc.

Shuttles go to the hotels, golf clubhouse, shops, boat house beach, petroglyph park at Holoholokai. The Orchid beach and ML lagoon beach you get off at the hotel. A tip for the driver is always appreciated but of course not mandatory.

4. Re: Mauna Lani Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 07, 2011