We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel Hilo Hawaii on Banyan Drive

BENSON,AZ
1 post
Save Topic
Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel Hilo Hawaii on Banyan Drive

I am trying to find out about this hotel for room rates and availabilty.

Hawaii
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel Hilo Hawaii on Banyan Drive

For that price, you could find better rates and WAY better rooms right up the street, for instance, try looking at green-travel.com

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel Hilo Hawaii on Banyan Drive

I live here.....and all the posts are an understatment.

Hilo has some nice little places B&Bs but the hotel are not so great.

The downtown and park has some not so nice things in it and encounters possible.......heck ..... probable

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,465 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel Hilo Hawaii on Banyan Drive

Hey.........if you stay at this oasis......can I insure you???

Let me know and I will meet your flight at the airport and be there . ............

That way I can identify you, for the insurance claim and arrange for you to be shipped home.

You get , sometimes, more than or less than you paid for....

Hawaiidan

Dundalk, Md
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Country Club Hawaii Condo Hotel Hilo Hawaii on Banyan Drive

Replying to hawaiidan's comments...If you are staying at the Country Club Condo Hotel at 121 Banyan Drive, Hilo HI 96720 please tell all your family members. Ask them to pray for your safety. Make sure you have life insurance. If you do, make sure it is updated. Prepare your will if you do not have one. Make sure you have a power of attorney and an advanced medical directive. (Medical care forms in case you become incapacitated). Better yet, don't stay here or any Banyan Drive Hotel if you want to enjoy your Hawaii vacation and LIVE to talk about it!