We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info on Econo Inn & C's B&B

Iowa
3 posts
Save Topic
Need info on Econo Inn & C's B&B

Anyone have any info/reviews for Econo Inn or C's B&B in Worland?? Would also appreciate info/reviews for Carter Inn & Log Cabin Motel in Ten Sleep too. Or are there any towns just past Worland that would have good overnite accomodations. We will be traveling from Wall, SD on this day--so don't want to travel too much further than Worland.

Bemidji, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
2,661 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need info on Econo Inn & C's B&B

Will you be stopping in the Black Hills this day or just blowing through on the interstate? If just on the interstate, I' d consider going as far as Cody for the night, but if there were stops along the way that would take up time, I'd recommend stopping in Buffalo so you would have the sun at your back as you cross the Bighorn Mountains. Just my opinion.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
8,510 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need info on Econo Inn & C's B&B

where are you headed from Worland?

If it's to Yellowstone, we just made the drive from Keystone, SD to Cody, Wy. Took the detour to see and hike Devil's Tower a bit-- still in Cody by 5:00 and lots of lodging to choose from there.

Drove thru Worland and Ten Sleeps. Tiny towns-- nothing there that stood out. Can't even remember the towns, just the names :) Beautitful drive, tho-- all the way from I 90 to Cody.

Cody IS an additional hour and 1/2 drive past Worland, but it would be my travel choice.

3. Re: Need info on Econo Inn & C's B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, July 31, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Worland