We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horseback Riding Teton National Park

dallas
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Horseback Riding Teton National Park

We searched for some ideas for horseback riding for my husband and I before our trip to Jackson Hole and couldn't really find too much helpful information on the topic so I will post what we figured out. We got a recommendation for Yellowstone Outfitters and went on a 2 hour ride and could not have been more pleased. It is worth the drive to their base camp as it takes you away from the busy areas.Call ahead for reservations and directions. Horses and staff made the trip very enjoyable and we will plan to return to take a longer ride next time we are in town. Our riding group of 5 had someone who regularly rides with them and says she has tried many other outfitters in the area and feels they are the best.

Mentioned in this post
CT
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horseback Riding Teton National Park

Thanks for posting this, very helpful! What did you see during your ride? Could you post more specifics? Thanks.

2. Re: Horseback Riding Teton National Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 07, 2009