We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reserving campsites Dugway or Teton reservoir

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Reserving campsites Dugway or Teton reservoir

I'm looking at the recreation.gov site and the BLM site to try to reserve one night at either Dugway or Teton reservoir on our way from Denver to Jackson, but both sites come up as unavailable no matter what dates I try. The rec site FAQs say that you can click on a season booking window to check when booking opens but there doesn't seem to be one for either site.

I'm not travelling until 2015, but was trying to guage costs and how far in advance to book (I know I can't book 2015 YET :) )

Any ideas how/when/if it's possible to reserve either of these sites in advance please? If not there's always KOA.

2 replies to this topic
Moose, Wyoming
Destination Expert
for Wyoming, Jackson, Jackson Hole
Level Contributor
6,505 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reserving campsites Dugway or Teton reservoir

Sorry you're having trouble with the BLM site. It's possible that the local visitors center might be able to answer your question. Here's an email address: Info@wyomingcarboncounty.com

And you can contact the local BLM office:

Rawlins Field Office

Field Manager: Dennis Carpenter

E-mail: Rawlins_WYMail@blm.gov

Phone: 307-328-4200 or 4256

Fax: 307-328-4224

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reserving campsites Dugway or Teton reservoir

Thanks TetonBill, just got back from this year's vacation so will make enquiries!

Reply to: Reserving campsites Dugway or Teton reservoir
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rawlins