We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heart six guest ranch

n4
minnesota
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
heart six guest ranch

Only 2 reviews on tripadvisor: 1 horrible and 1 really good. Can anyone help me out with their experience? Plan on going in July : 2 adults 2 kids (ages 11 and 13)

Thanks

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heart six guest ranch

The only thing that I know is that their employee turnover rate is high. One of my old roomates use to work there and they can't keep staff for very long. She only worked there for 2 months. You will have to post when you return.

Tek
Palm Desert...
Level Contributor
28 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: heart six guest ranch

I just came back from Heart Six. It was great. A new manager was hired last summer and she was stuck with staff last year she had not hired. This year she hired everyone and they buy her philosophy/outlook. I think you will have a wonderful time. They are very kid friendly.

california
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: heart six guest ranch

The ranch is located in a very nice location, river across the road, within easy walking distance, cabins are central to all activities on the ranch and very rustic. The staff is excellent and very helpful. Activities abound and you will not be bored.

On the flip side, the cabins are not air conditioned, so choose those located near the main lodge to avoid the afternoon sun heating your room up. If you are traveling with children, the rooms do not offer privacy. The cuisine was not what I would call cowboy fixins or anything close. All the food is packaged from SYSCO, not sure if they have a "Dude Ranch" package or not.

Would I go to Heart Six again? No - the value in what you get is not there, but then this is Jackson Hole area

Montgomery
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: heart six guest ranch

How did your trip go? We are considering going in 2008.

5. Re: heart six guest ranch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 15, 2009