We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a restaurant in Laramie for grandma's birthday

NE PA USA
Level Contributor
62 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Need a restaurant in Laramie for grandma's birthday

While in Laramie July 15-18th, my mom who is travelling with us will turn a very young 86! Would like to take her to dinner either in Laramie or the area. We're on vacation, so nothing where we have to dress up, but good food. We will also be taking the scenic drive to Saratoga and Centennial, so anything in the general region of Laramie would be fine. Kids will be along too (15, 12,8).

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,282 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a restaurant in Laramie for grandma's birthday

Wish I could help more...all the places I used to eat at when I was there for a year in the 1980's are not around, changed names or I've forgotten them, lol.

Check this link for some ideas and I hope you will get some local input!

visitlaramie.org/vendor_live/list/show_dining

Old Chicago Pizza is there but is a small chain. We love their pizza and your kids may as well... lots of other meal options as well http://www.oldchicago.com/

NE PA USA
Level Contributor
62 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a restaurant in Laramie for grandma's birthday

Thanks, anyway. I'll ask around when we get there and check out my travel books and the websites for some ideas and go from there. I was just trying to get a little ahead of the game and have something in mind before we arrive. Hitting the road today!

3. Re: Need a restaurant in Laramie for grandma's birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 07, 2011