We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

skiing in jackson hole for two days...any suggestions

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, CO
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
skiing in jackson hole for two days...any suggestions

My boyfriend and I are staying in jackson for three nights with two other couples. we're skiing two of the days...any suggestions on dining, apres ski, discount lift tickets, etc....thanks

Jackson, Wyoming
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: skiing in jackson hole for two days...any suggestions

Mangy Moose for Apres Ski in Teton Village

or Brew Pub in town

for dinner

Rendezvous Bistro

Sweetwater Restaurant

Nikai Sushi

What do you like? Plenty of options

miami
Level Contributor
414 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: skiing in jackson hole for two days...any suggestions

My husband & I visit Jackson Hole every year & we love it! We will be traveling there in the next couple of weeks. I do recommend several places such as The Snake River Brewery in town, Bubbas for BBQ in which you can take your own beer, and the Gun Barrel for steaks. Also, as the other person suggested The Mangy Moose is a must after skiing right on the slopes.

You will have a great time. Check out the new Four Seasons, it's beautiful.

Have fun....

Tennessee
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: skiing in jackson hole for two days...any suggestions

We just returned from Jackson last week and our favorite meal was at Merry Piglets!! It is a great Mexican restaurant, great salsa and chips to the great chicken chimi, chicken fajitas and enchildas! Don't miss it!

4. Re: skiing in jackson hole for two days...any suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 23, 2009