We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis
Level Contributor
68 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

Heading to Wyoming for a stay at Teton Village. Jackson is a great place to visit, but we haven't been there for awhile. What are the current best places to hang, drink, dine, shop, and visit in Jackson and the surrounding area?

And yes, we are adults, but we still like to mini golf! Anyplace fun for that silly activity?

Sof
New York
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

Wort Hotel is out of my price range, but I have friends who are quite wealthy and VERY well travelled. They stayed at the Wort and raved about it - especially the comfy bed with down comforter.

Florida Keys
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

Goodness. I'm sure glad we are more accepting of everyone here in the Keys.

This will be my final post.

Walford, Iowa
6 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

I agree that alot of people are way to critical of lodging. My wife and I vacation every summer in Jackson because it's our favorite place and have never had a bad time there or a bad lodging experience. We are active and basically just sleep in our motel room. Jackson isn't the cheapest vacation option but definitely the best. Favorite restaurants are Reynaldo's, The Merry Pigletts, Nora's in Wilson and The Blue Lion. Favorite watering holes and lunch stops are The Mangy Moose, The Stagecoach Bar in Wilson and of course, The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar.

Tomah, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
473 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

Oooohh! Second that on the Merry Piglets! Great little restaurant in Jackson!!

chicago
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

Larry,

We had an incredable week over New Years holidy at the Grand Victorian Lodge. It's a B&B with huge interesting rooms and a really great Chef as the breakfast person. I can't think of a place I would recommend more highly. The owners are former hotel and restaurant owners so they have great experience and really enjoy their work. Great location we walked into town (in the winter). Good Luck SQ

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: What are your Jackson Wyoming Favorites?

You're quite right ParentsOf3. I always distrust reviews with 1* . Can't be that bad.We've been in many hundreds of hotels and never had a 1*. Chain hotels like BW or HI are (almost) always clean and staff is friendly, not to mention B&B's and I often noticed guests to be rude instead of staff.

Tet