We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

San Carlos...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

We are looking for a good place to eat for about 10 friends with a good atmosphere. Preferably not too many kids running around. Any suggestions?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
31,115 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

We like the Snake River Grille and Gunbarrel.

Lebanon, New...
Level Contributor
269 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

How old is the group? My favorite place for real Jackson atmosphere would be the Silver Dollar Bar at The Wort Hotel. Good food and free entertainment most nights. It's 21+ after 6pm. It's a great mix of locals and tourists. Every time I go back to Jackson and we eat there I get very sentimental because it epitomizes what I loved about that town.

Driggs, Idaho
Destination Expert
for Grand Teton National Park
Level Contributor
3,485 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

The Garage, The Kitchen or the The Bistro would be my top pics.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

Wow, thank you for your suggestions. We really like to try out new and delicious places wherever we go and I love this forum that assist with this quest. Thank you for your input. I will report back on where we went and give you my reviews.

Golden, Canada
Destination Expert
for Regina
Level Contributor
4,802 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

Just make sure you don't won't a bite late at night as there is no food downtown past 9 or 10. Lunch or dinner no problem.

6. Re: Place to eat with good food and fun atmosphere?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 15, 2013