We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowmobile tour to Old Faithful

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
54 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Snowmobile tour to Old Faithful

Hi everyone. I've started doing research for a snowmobile tour to Old Faithful. There will be two of us staying in Jackson for five nights this winter. There seem to be a bunch of snowmobile tour companies doing the same trip. Any thoughts on a company with a reputation of best equipment, guides, small group size and overall value? Do reservations need to be made now, or can we wait until we get to town and determine our ski schedule? Is the Old Faithful snowmobile tour the best winter Yellowstone excursion? We have both been on a machine before, but we're not avid riders. Thanks!

BrushBuck Wildlife Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Safaris, Eco Tours, Private Tours
Togwotee Adventures
Ski & Snow Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
OARS Yellowstone Tours
Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Kayaking & Canoeing, Hiking & Camping Tours
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowmobile tour to Old Faithful

It has been a number of years since we went but I have done the Yellowston Trip twice and the Granite Hot Springs Trip twice. Going into Yellowstone was a very special trip and I would recommend it highly. I would only suggest Granite Hot Springs if you had already done Yellowstone or if you were uncomfortable taking such a long trip.

2. Re: Snowmobile tour to Old Faithful

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 27, 2012