We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snowmobile tours

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
snowmobile tours

Hi there

There are lots of snowmobile tour companies in Jackson and i'm having trouble deciding which one is best.

Can anyone please recommend one for me and give me an idea of how much it should cost, what you get for your money and what you can see in Yellowstone park.

Also, on the tours are there loads of people on them or is it quite small numbers at any one time?

I'm going to be there in January on honeymoon so want to make sure we pick a good one!

Thanks a lot!!

HB

jackson,wy
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: snowmobile tours

togwotee mnt. lodge just outside jackson is a great snowmobile company. you can go with a group, just you and a guide or rent one and go solo.try to ride out to brooks lake lodge for lunch, good luck

alabama
Level Contributor
371 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: snowmobile tours

my favorite is to do something besides the tours where you have to play follow the leader. here is a link to a place you can rent snowmobiles & go on your own. it's absolutely great. they give you a map & it's well marked. you'll see a lot of others on the trail but you can go at your own pace & there are lots of open fields for playing in. here is the link.

http://www.yellowstonerv.com/

3. Re: snowmobile tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, September 14, 2009