We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar-t-5 or the Bar J Chuckwagon dinner

Nashville
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Bar-t-5 or the Bar J Chuckwagon dinner

Is there anyone who has done both and can compare them?

From the websites, the Bar-T-5 features a covered wagon ride out to the dinner and show, while the Bar J has a heated area where the dinner and show are held.

If anyone has a preference, please post it.

Thanks for your help.

Rock Springs, WY
Level Contributor
181 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar-t-5 or the Bar J Chuckwagon dinner

I've never been to the Bar T 5. But I have been to the Bar J twice and both times were great: superb vocal harmonies, humor, and music, along with a nice meal...a very enjoyable evening.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
687 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar-t-5 or the Bar J Chuckwagon dinner

Well unfortunately, I have had the opposite experience... I've been to Bar T 5 twice but not Bar J! The covered wagon drive is fun and the dinner is held under a covered area, so I don't recall being cold (except a bit on the drive back in the wagon!) So it sounds like you'll have a great time whichever you choose.

3. Re: Bar-t-5 or the Bar J Chuckwagon dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 am, September 01, 2009