We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horseback Riding

Dodge, Nebraska...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Horseback Riding

What/where is the best company to go horseback riding with?? I have three kids ages 5, 8, & 11 and 3 adults going so price is a factor as well as time.....I really don't think that my 5 year old (who will just turn 5 before we go on vacation) will last for more than 1 hour....

Wapiti, Wyoming...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horseback Riding

There are several excellent choices for short horseback rides at the guest ranches along the Northfork, west of Cody. We have used the Bill Cody Ranch for our kids, but I suggest that you Google "lodges of east yellowstone" which will take you to a site that lists all of the lodges and guest ranches in this area. Cost will be about the same everywhere.

Mentioned in this post
Bill Cody Ranch
Bill Cody Ranch
228 Reviews
Cody, WY
2. Re: Horseback Riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, June 20, 2013