We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

Nashville
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

I read on a forum thread that admission to the Buffalo Museum was good for 2 days. Does anyone know if this is accurate? I didn't see that info on the BBHC website.

We plan to arrive in Cody in the late afternoon and would love to be able to split time in the Museums into a couple of hours before the Rodeo and then go back the next morning for a few hours before heading to Yellowstone.

Thanks to anyone who can provide an answer.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
21,162 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

Yep, good for 2 days! www.bbhc.org/visitor/admission.cfm

Green Valley...
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park, Seattle
Level Contributor
18,001 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

...and worth every penny. A terrific set of museums. We spent about half a day seeing three of the five, but had to visit friends living in the area. Plus, we needed an early start back to YNP. The cafeteria there is average, but easy in and out, convenient.

Nashville
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

Thanks. I guess I need to read above the price chart to get all of the details.

Cody
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

Yes the admission price is good for 2 days. They don't advertise that but they will tell you that at the admission desk. They stamp your hand with an invisible ink that shows up under blue light for several days. That's all you need to go back in.

Cody WY
Level Contributor
17 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

Yes, admission is good for two days. There are 5 museums, plus the revolving exhibit to see. 8am to 8pm. They also have a great family rate if you have more than 2 adults and 1 child.

6. Re: Buffalo Bill Museum Admission

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, September 06, 2009