We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best non-fancy places to eat in Cheyenne

Boston...
Level Contributor
400 posts
292 reviews
Save Topic
Best non-fancy places to eat in Cheyenne

Myself and my girlfriend will be in Cheyenne almost on first Tuesday in May (7th). We will get here in the afternoon or late morning.

Our budget isn't a huge factor, but we tend to lean away from fancy unless the place has everything going for it and I can get away with wearing a golf shirt and hiking sneakers...not bringing shoes as last time I never wore them.

Where would you have lunch?

Where would you have dinner?

Where would you have breakfast?

I am leaning towards the Luxury Diner for breakfast the day we leave (Weds) but could do this on the day we arrive. With such a short stay I really want to make these meals count. Thank you.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Level Contributor
145 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best non-fancy places to eat in Cheyenne

Diamond Horseshoe on Central. 404 Central. South side of the Viaduct- almost at 5th street. Rudolpho's for some good Mexican food.(Old KFC bldg on Lincolnway). BBQ - Mitchells - 1720 Capitol (right downtown). Dynasty Cafe- 19th and O'Neill for the lunch buffet. (Oriental and very good)

Boston...
Level Contributor
400 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best non-fancy places to eat in Cheyenne

Thank you. The BBQ place sounds great!!!

Cheyenne, Wyoming
Level Contributor
145 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best non-fancy places to eat in Cheyenne

Mitchells BBQ used to have a tent and a LOT of charcoal at Frontier Days- and that was the ONLY time to get it. I am very very glad that they have a store now. To clarify the others. Dynasty has a great (and cheap) lunch buffet- 11-2 Mon-Fri. Rudolfo's is open 24 hours. Both have good food. Diamond Horseshoe has, in my humble opinion, the best breakfast burrito in town. They are open 6 a..m. until 4 Mon-Sat and 7-2 on Sunday.(Breakfast served all day at both Rudolfo's and The Diamond Horseshoe)

Boston...
Level Contributor
400 posts
292 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best non-fancy places to eat in Cheyenne

Thank you!!!

5. Re: Best non-fancy places to eat in Cheyenne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, April 29, 2014