We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casper Planetarium????

Monterey, CA
Level Contributor
100 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Casper Planetarium????

This is listed on the "things to do in Casper" , but is not rated. Anyone been there? Worth a stop? I generally like planetariums..

Looking forward to your replies. MG

Casper WY
Level Contributor
139 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casper Planetarium????

I'm sort of flying blind here since I have never actually been to the Planetarium. A friend who has been did like it. She went with her granddaughter and that's an important point because the Planetarium is owned by the local school district and I would guess is somewhat geared towards the younger crowd. Obviously in a town this size it is not going to be equal to the impressive programs found in larger cities, but for what it is, its reputation is good. Don't know when you are travelling, but please note the Planetarium is closed until June 7 when it will begin the summer program. Website is www.casperplanetarium.com.

Monterey, CA
Level Contributor
100 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casper Planetarium????

Thanks for the info. MG

3. Re: Casper Planetarium????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, March 09, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Casper