We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any discounts for the Wilderness Resort in the...

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United States
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Are there any discounts for the Wilderness Resort in the...

Are there any codes or coupons that can be used for discounts for the Wilderness Resort in the summer? We will be there for three nights in August during the week. Do they ever offer specials in the summer? I know that it's prime time, but I wondered if discounts could be available and I just don't know where to look. Thanks.

Plainfield,Il.
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any discounts for the Wilderness Resort in the...

The rates seem to drop in late August. If you can wait until after the 22nd you can save some money. Many school districts in the midwest start school then. If you plan on going the first or second week in August it's prime time and you won't see specials. In fact I would think about booking now if you want the least expensive room they have to offer. They will fill fast that time of year. I 'm sure you will have a great time. The place is wonderful!

plainfield il
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any discounts for the Wilderness Resort in the...

hi....read my message about deals at the wilderness resort (april2005)..........these prices are the same all year....have fun~!!!!!!!!!