We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Temperature Advice wanted

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Water Temperature Advice wanted

We are wimps for cold pools. We've stayed at the Wilderness, where we thought the water temp was too cold, especially in the toddler areas. Any advice on a warmer waterpark in the Dells? We're considering Great Wolf as I've heard it may be warmer.

Wisconsin Dells, WI
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Temperature Advice wanted

Well I haven't been to the Wilderness in AGES (the last time was when they only had 2 indoor and 2 outdoor waterparks, back when the very first original Wilderness indoor water park was still there), but I always remember the water being very - if not too - warm.

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Temperature Advice wanted

I've found the indoor parks at both Kalahari and the Polynesian to be warm, but I think that Warm might be pretty subjective.

3. Re: Water Temperature Advice wanted

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 18, 2009