We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving in Dells

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thanksgiving in Dells

Hello..

We are considering spending this thanksgiving in the Dells. It will be just me and my husband. We are young professionals looking to relax and do some outdoor activities (maybe spa for me). Can anyone suggest a good place to stay, and some recommendation on activities in the area?

Thanks,

Shirley

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
953 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving in Dells

Instead of rehashing some of the previous threads, I bumped to the top 3 recent discussions of fall activities. By Thanksgiving, most of the outdoor activities will be closed, but there's a lot of other information given. If Rate the Dells website is up and running, that's a good source of information, also www.discoverwisconsin.com and www.dells.com.

As far as a place to stay, if you are more specific as to what you are looking for (waterpark, B&B, romantic, woodsy) I think you will get more effective suggestions :)

2. Re: Thanksgiving in Dells

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, August 27, 2009