We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First weekend in May, go carts open?

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
on the lake...
Level Contributor
565 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
First weekend in May, go carts open?

We have an opportunity to go to the Dells the first weekend in May. I called Mt. Olympus to see if the outdoor go carts would be running then and they couldn't tell me anything. Typically, when do the go carts start up? Has Mt. Olympus opened this early in the past? Thanks!

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,063 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First weekend in May, go carts open?

wisdells.com/wisconsin-dells-attractions/… this place says "mid-May" to give you an idea if go karting will be feasible the first weekend of May.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
15 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First weekend in May, go carts open?

We have been to the Dells more times than I can tell you , and our son works summers in the Dells.

The first weekend in May is pretty quiet and not a lot going on yet. The biggest influx of people starts about Memorial Weekend. This year especially, will be hit and miss since ,we are having the longest winter in history and our weather has not even started to thaw out. Usually by now we are at 45-60 in the daylight. As I am sitting here, it is snowing yet again. I wouldn't bet the house that the carts will be running the first week of May. I could be wrong, but I am basing this on past spring/summers

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
936 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First weekend in May, go carts open?

We were in the Dells this weekend. The go carts, mini golf, Timbavati, Mt. Olympus (minus the water features), and the ducks were all operating.

4. Re: First weekend in May, go carts open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 06, 2015