We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resturant-Ponderosa Steakhouse Wisc. Dells

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Resturant-Ponderosa Steakhouse Wisc. Dells

Ate there about a month back and will not go back. Food very, very average with prices away above average. Steak I recieved very gristley with very few bites that I could completely chew thru. Buffet bar filled with cheap cuts of chicken, beef that was overdone and stringee. Salad bar adeqate, but better buys for the buck can be found elsewhere in the Dells. Lastly, we were shown a booth seat right next to a very very overlarge family of three who had to push their chairs right next to the booth to have room to sit, the resturant being half full the hostess obviously was more concerned about getting back to the front ordering desk than she was with our comfort and enjoyment of the resturant and it's food.

Oshkosh, WI
Level Contributor
483 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resturant-Ponderosa Steakhouse Wisc. Dells

You should have know, We call it Pondergrossa!!!

Same everywhere you go.

Not a good buffet.

lake delton wis
Level Contributor
169 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resturant-Ponderosa Steakhouse Wisc. Dells

I'm local and they couldn't get me eat there with a discount...horrible food and awful service!!!

3. Re: Resturant-Ponderosa Steakhouse Wisc. Dells

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:34 am, August 15, 2009