We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Wolf and Wilderness - clean?

Minneapolis...
12 posts
Save Topic
Great Wolf and Wilderness - clean?

We have been planning on a weekend at Wilderness (probably Glacier Canyon)... But a lot of the recent reviews mention how run-down it is, in need of a deep clean. I'm not a neat freak, but dirty hotel rooms gross me out. Would we be better off at Great Wolf? I'm beginning to think so. (We need just a standard room for 2 adults and 2 small kids for 1 or 2 nights - condo/villa not necessary this time.)

Chicago Suburb...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Wolf and Wilderness - clean?

We've stayed at Great Wolf 4 or 5 times in the past couple of years with no complaints. My kids also love Magiquest and if you stay there, you can "quest" from the day of check in to day of check out.

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
465 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Wolf and Wilderness - clean?

We've stayed at both resorts, and found them both to be clean.

If your kids are young (under 7 or 8), they may prefer Great Wolf since it's geared more towards little kids.

Edited: 11:43 pm, October 02, 2013
chicago
Level Contributor
8,588 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Wolf and Wilderness - clean?

Wilderness is clean. Kalahari is another option. How old are kids?

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
680 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Wolf and Wilderness - clean?

Great Wolf is very clean. The Wilderness can go either way. I would say there is more of a lack of consistency. We have even found a lack of consistency on the Glacier Canyon Wyndham side. That being said, I have never thought that the cleanliness of the Wilderness/Glacier Canyon as being a show stopper. We still stay there.

5. Re: Great Wolf and Wilderness - clean?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 05, 2014