We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Secret

Jax Florida
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
Top Secret

Can anyone tell me what Top Secret is, and is it worth the admission price. Thank - You

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,523 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Secret

I have never beeen, but old posts on this site trash the place.

MUSKEGON
Level Contributor
9 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Secret

Stay away.This place is a huge rip off. Spent $62.00 to get in and it wasn't worth $20.00.

DO NOT GO HERE. A HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT.

Only thoutside of the building is good.

Chicago
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Top Secret

Top Secret...Is you find out that you have been ripped off! This place should be either torn down or the price of admission should be lower to about $2 max.

I ignored the warnings about this place and I am still kicking myself for wasting money that I would have felt better giving away than to that sham of a place.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top Secret

I agree, it is a rip off. We were going to go last summer and asked people exiting if it is worth it. They said to save our money and leave.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Top Secret

BIG DITTO!

Stop in the parking lot, check out the building from the OUTSIDE.......

don't pay to go in.

Why the Chamber of Commerce allows that place to exist is a joke!

Napervilee, IL
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top Secret

Big Waste of Money...City should shut it down....

milwaukee
Level Contributor
660 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Top Secret

I've been the the dells four times and not once did I mention going to this "attraction". My husband and best friend all commented on how cool the building looked as we rode past. My response was "take a picture and let's keep going". The reviews I read for Top Secret were horrible. NEVER EVER!!!!!

I agree w/ the other posters and I've never set foot in the place!!!

lake delton wis
Level Contributor
169 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Top Secret

I live in the Dells and hear more complaints about this place than any other business. One lady told me she asked the ticket salesperson if it was appropriate to take her 7 year old daughter through the attraction. She was told she would have to buy a ticket to find out. That pretty much says it all in my book.