We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to camp at Wisconsin Dells

Which Wisconsin Dells hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbiaville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to camp at Wisconsin Dells

We have 3 families that will be camping together at the Dells. I've looked at a lot of parks and have stayed at America World in 2010 however their website isn't working properly like they are shut down or something. Where would be the best place to stay and is it always best to do the package deals to get into the waterparks. We've done Mt. Olympus and had a blast. Is Noah's Ark just as good? Thanks for any input!

Columbiaville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to camp at Wisconsin Dells

okay, I see that American World has been bought by Mt. Olympus and is now called Mt. Oylmpus Zeus Camp Resort...we did like it there...

Wisconsin Dells, WI
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to camp at Wisconsin Dells

If you stay at the old American World, you will get tickets to Mt. Olympus, which is certainly a plus if you enjoy the park. They really didn't change anything but the name and put up a few of their treehouse cabins.

Noah's Ark is a much better waterpark than what they have at Mt Olympus, in my opinion, with the exception of the wavepool at Mt Olympus which is the best in the Dells. No roller coasters or go karts at Noah's Ark, though.

Are you looking for RV camping, or something a little more rustic?

Columbiaville...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to camp at Wisconsin Dells

Thank you for your reply...after I realized American World was bought by Mt. Olympus we went ahead and made reservations there. I can't wait to have some fun!

4. Re: Where to camp at Wisconsin Dells

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, June 22, 2013