We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupon offers for The Dells?

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
176 reviews
Save Topic
Coupon offers for The Dells?

Hi! We'll be spending a week at the Dells (2 families, each with a 13 year old daughter) in August.

I've gotten into the habit of signing up for Groupon and Livingsocial emails wherever we plan to travel, but The Dells area is not listen for either. I've seen lodging Groupons in the getaways, but we don't need that.

Do these coupon services exist for The Dells? If not, are there other places I could sign up for coupon deals?

Thanks!

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

There are lots of coupons and deals available once you get to the Dells area. Check all the free publications and brochure racks. Also check with the hotel where you are staying. Sometimes folks buy discount tickets ahead of time and find better deals when they get here.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,140 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

dells.com/wisconsin-dells-deals/wisconsin-de…

I've always preferred scouring the brochure racks and getting deals elsewhere that are free.

Also the Culver's/Deals in the Dells free card is coming out within a few weeks here at WI Culvers (participating) and at request through www.culvers.com These are only good for age 11 and under but they're a fantastic savings when they're free to most attractions! At Noah's Ark it gives a significant discount off a day pass)

http://www.dellscoupons.com/ the kind you pay for. Many find these helpful to invest a little and get back a lot in savings.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

The Groupons for the Dells are actually listed under "Madison" because its the closest, largest city. You should check today as there is one for Knuckleheads amusement center that I think the 13 year olds would like.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

Thanks everyone for the coupon ideas!

I would have jumped on that Knuckleheads Groupon, but it has to be used by July 1. I've signed up for the Madison Groupons though so we'll see what comes my way the next few months.

Do the coupons in racks and the free publications tend to be good? A lot of areas they are only a dollar or two off which doesn't compare to a good Groupon.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
949 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

There is an offer for either the Kalahari or Wilderness now on Living Social or Groupon. I didn't look at the details, so it may expire before you can use it. About the 3rd week in August, the tourism dies down and rates start to decrease.

3rd Chaise to the...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

If you are driving, you might stop and check the first big tourist info center you hit when you cross the Wisconsin line. Someone recently told me they sometimes have details you can't get when you get closer to the Dells. These are state-operated and right off the interstate a mile or two into Badgerland.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,148 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

Elveric--thanks for that tip. I'll definitely remember to stop on our drive in.

Berwyn, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

there's a certificate for a two night stay and 79$ ill post a link.

www.ebay.com/itm/251044588383…

Edited: 12:08 am, April 20, 2012
9. Re: Coupon offers for The Dells?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, June 19, 2013